If you are completely new to Dynamics you should understand this before starting a new trial:
- This is not a simple product, and therefore don’t expect it to be as easy as HubSpot/Lime/SuperOffice.
- Demo data produced is based on US standards, and might not suit the purpose of the demo.
- This is an enterprise system that you can grow into, and making the demo simple enough can be challenging.
- There are no 100% product howto’s out there, because no solutions is the same.
- This is a PLATFORM, not a product. I cannot stress that enough, because you don’t want to compare Apples with Oranges.
Eventually you will understand the whole PowerPlatform, and you will understand why this is a very unique platform for growth.
If you understand the statements above, this is how I would demo the different parts of Dynamics 365.